Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

It hasn't been cold at all in Austin. Just the last couple of days the high has been 55 or so. I know it isn't that cold, but at least I am not wearing my Summer dresses at Thanksgiving. The boys playing outside with Avtar. They will play outside no matter what the temp is.
First time this year to wear this outfit. I love it and it has been way to hot to sport this.

Don't you just love the chocolate in the corner of his mouth? I had hot chocolate ready for all the boys when they came home from school. Gray liked it, but didn't love it.


1 comment:

Johnson said...

I have been enjoying highs of 73 and lows of 55 here in Miami lately. I eat up every minute of it because like you said, I will probably have my summer clothes on come Thanksgiving :(.