Saturday, November 22, 2008

Turkey Day is Coming!

Tyler had to disguise his turkey so he wouldn't be eaten on Thanksgiving. He made his turkey a Rock Star. Surprise Surprise!! I totally stole this idea from my very crafty friend Amanda. Sam and I made this turkey and each night at dinner we say what we are thankful for and write it on a feather. I wanted the boys to just do it, but they wouldn't have it. Everyone had to do it. I hung it on our pantry door and it has been a blast doing this. The problem is that our turkey is full feathered and we have 5 more days until Thanksgiving. That is what you get when you have a big family.

My sweet neighbor that lives across the street is a Preschool teacher. She is so funny and always shoots very straight with me. She said my turkey looked like penguin. She is right!!


1 comment:

Johnson said...

I am totally stealing this idea!