Monday, December 31, 2007
Top 5 things the boys LOVE doing here:
1. Going for ICEE's and donuts before 8 a.m.
2. Burn paper with Papa in the Chimminea (sp?) (This can not be safe.)
3. Play with their cousins!! (Pure chaos Day Care style)
4. Going to Papa's Park. (This is a huge community park down the street from Mom and Dad's. The boys really do think it is "Papa's" Park.
5. Riding in Wade's "Big Truck" and Derek's Montero which Blake named "Hannah Montero". (Why do kids love other people's vehicles?)
Thursday, December 27, 2007
He's a real-pro with an incredible team! In a "soft" housing market, he's on your side and is always looking out for you. You can contact Rod at 972-772-7070 or email.
Now, our most recent EXPERT in Austin is NASON HENGST! Seriously, this guy is such a "go-getter." He was such a trooper going with us and our 4 little kiddos to look at about 30+ houses. Always looking for ways to serve us and helping us find the best deal...these were Nason's chief characteristics...He can be reached at 512-775-7900 or email.
Okay, now enough of that kind of promotion...these guys are just too good to not give them a plug!!!