Saturday, November 22, 2008

I HEART SMALL GROUPS

I really do love small groups. Jeremy and I have three small groups between the two of us. He does a gym small group, we both have a Friday night small group, and I have a Wednesday night girls small group. They ended this week and I am sad. They start back up in Jan., but I miss it so much.
This is a picture of my small group (minus my sweet sister-n-law who was out of town). We meet at Barnes and Noble every Wed. night at 7:30. We talk until it closes and we are very loud. Thank you Lord we haven't gotten kicked out. We just finished reading For Women Only: What You Need To Know About The Inner Lives Of Men. It was awesome. Anyway, I had to give a shout out to my girls on the blog. I love you!!
**Don't worry, our Friday night group is just as special and fun. Jeremy and I look forward to it every week. We have a blast!!!


No comments: