Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to....Us!

Wade, Lindsey, and I all have our birthdays in the same week of June. How crazy is that? Honestly, I don't really like to think about why that is or even broach that subject with my Mom. Let's just say that I have heard her "joke" about it with her friends and I was very embarrassed at the tender age of 12.

Moving on. So we decided to take it old school, circa 1992 to be exact, and just us five went to the movies and Outback. Can anyone say "Cheese Fries"? We had a great time and laughed a lot! We did miss Kimberly, Derek, and Jeremy.

On my actual birthday, we went to Schlitterbahn. No kids were invited, which is ironic because we talked about how much our kids would love it the whole time. I felt kind of bad, but just kind of. All in all it was fabulous.
*You will never see any pictures of us at Schlitterbahn or me in a bathing suit for that matter. You are welcome :)



No comments: