Sunday, March 14, 2010

Texas Texas

Last week we received a sweet e-mail from Blake's teacher about a little play they would be putting on in his class. Of course it was about Texas! Who is surprised? I knew it when his characters costume was a cowboy!! Yeah, Sam took these wonderfull artistic pictures of mine and Blake's feet. Just a glimpse of what goes on when I am talking with other adults.

Back on track. This was Blake's little group of cowboys/girls. I thought it was funny because Blake said Sophia (the one holding the papers) was being really bossy. I hear that a lot about Blake's "girl" friends.


The family picture. Tyler did come from his class to see the play, but had to leave because some really fun and exciting things were happening in the library. (I have no idea what). By the way, I can't wait to get my braces off.



My sweet Cowboy!!!















No comments: