Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last but not Least!

On Friday, my Mom took Sam and my nephew Jax out to lunch, so Gray and I got to hang out all by ourselves. Rarely am I ever with just one of my boys. Gray being the youngest of four loves being with people and he actually doesn't really like being alone. I hope in the Fall when Sam goes to Kindergarten that he will be okay with just me. We might have to schedule some serious play dates. Anyway, on Friday we ran several errands (so much easier with just one) and Gray gets to walk instead of being in the buggy. His favorite part was going to Dick's sporting goods. I need new running shoes and wanted to check out what they had. It took forever just to get back to the shoes because we stopped at this!!! The hunting tent (camp out as Gray calls it).
He was in 2yr old boy heaven!!! I love that face.

No comments: