Saturday, August 29, 2009

Drum Roll please...

This was what our house looked like for two weeks while we did the main living area.


The floors are finally done. Well, they have been done for about a month, but my computer hasn't worked so I am just now blogging about it. When we moved from Dallas to Austin I swore we would never have carpet again. Well, that is all good until you start talking money. 4 boys plus carpet is just a bad combo all together. We had gotten several quotes when we first moved in, but it just wasn't going to happen. As the color of our carpet turned from beige to beige with spots coupled with our journey into financial peace my sweet husband decided to do it on his own. He worked really hard and he did an awesome job. I love it. I know we should not love material things, but I love stained concrete. It is easy to clean and ridiculously durable!

1 comment:

Living on a Mountain said...

I love the stained concrete. It looks really good. I also love the shirtless boy pic. I understand completely. Sometimes I strip Harper down too and let her eat that way.