Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top 5 in '09 Summer Edition

These are in no particular order.

This Summer Free Chapel is doing a Sex in the Suburbs series based on the Song of Solomon. It has been awesome. We also have been going through the text in my small group on Wed. evenings. I love the girls that are in the group. I especially love opening Gods Word and seeing what he has to say about sex and marriage. So cool.

#4 Smoothies
We make at least one smoothie a day around here. We make them super healthy and the boys don't even know. They also like to help us make them. It has been around 105 degrees every day here. Believe me you need something cold.
This is a before picture and I was going to have an after picture with the smoothie in a cute cup. My blender died. I had to take it back this morning since I just bought it last month. Ugh. I will have to replace this fast.

#3 P90X
Jeremy and I are in phase 1 of P90X and it is kicking our butts. I wake up everyday sore, sore, and more sore. Wow! What a work out. By the way we bought ours on Craigslist. :)
#2 Financial Peace University
Our finances have been revolutionized this Spring and Summer. We are in Financial Peace University every Monday night. It is so cool to see what God is doing in and through our finances. You can go online to this site to find a f.p.u class near you. It is 93.00 buckaroos and it is well worth it for the materials alone much less the teaching and community you get from it.
#1 Neon's
This one is kind of shallow, but it is true. Neon's are IN girls!!! The same obnoxious 80's type neon's, but pulled off in a more subtle way. Below is my new neon green purse that the boys call my "highlighted purse" (Birthday present from my Mom and Dad). Also my neon pink fingernail polish. I only paid .94 cents for it, because lets be honest neon's will probably be out by September.

PEACE OUT!!!

2 comments:

Mageetribe said...

We've been really into smoothies too, and I've been mixing a little coconut oil in them. Have you heard much about coconut oil?? It's my new thing...it's awesome, and SOOO good for you...and you can't taste it in a smoothie. Also, I've loving the neon...I just bought some too...but haven't been brave enough to wear it yet...you have given me courage Ashley Self!!

Sarah Bragg said...

Love the bag! And what a great creative title for the series at church.