Thursday, April 16, 2009

Totally Stole This

My best advise comes from my "Mom" friends, whether it is parenting, potty training, or recipes. I took this from my friend Mary and I am so glad I did. You can go to Sam's club and buy 14 pizza crusts from there snack bar area. I think it was around 17.00 for 14 large crust. Very inexpensive. We eat pizza almost every week, mostly frozen, but sometimes we order it. Anyway, this is so yummy and you can create your own. All the boys (that is including Jeremy)love pizza and now they help make it. The only issue was fitting them in my freezer. Yikes!! That was a workout. (They thaw out within minutes, so it is a pretty quick dinner to throw together.) Our first one was BBQ Pizza. So good!


1 comment:

jeremyself said...

pizza was so good tonight! love your hot cookin' :)