Monday, January 12, 2009

I Heart the RV!!

Over the Christmas holidays Derek's, my brother-in-law, family came in town. They drove their very nice RV from Georgia to Austin. (You can check out a pic of it on Lindsey's blog)
We all, I am talking all of us, loaded up in the RV to go to San Antonio. I have never been except to pick up someone at the airport. It was beautiful. The lights down the riverwalk were awesome. We had a blast. Jeremy, Blake, Sam, and Ty on the riverwalk.
Gray in his stroller. He didn't love being strapped in, but he had no choice.


I don't think my Dad knew I was taking this picture.


The boys waiting in line to get on the boat.


Still waiting in line and also having a little snack.




Still waiting in line. Wade, Derek, Papa, Jax, Mama Don, Lynn (Derek's mom), Lindsey (Derek's sister)






I love this picture of Wade, Kimberly, and Lawson!





On the boat! The weather was perfect.







This is Derek's Papa who owns the RV. I didn't get a very good picture. Thank you so much!!








No comments: