Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Catch Up

Hello Everyone!! I know I haven't posted in a while. We, as in Free Chapel, just finished our 21 days of prayer and fasting this past Monday. The longest I have ever fasted was 3 days and then I drove straight towards the golden arches and had myself a two cheeseburger meal. I am not lying!!
This time was really different. God is so incredibly good. I really have a ton to say about the last 21 days and how awesome God is. Maybe in another post I will get more specific. We launch in 1 month! Anyway, this is one reason I haven't posted lately.
We are off to Birmingham today to see my Dad and Mom. I am so excited. While we are there our friends Chris and Janet Goins will be launching there new church a2 church on Aug. 17th. Also, on Monday the 18th, my Mom will be having the last of her surgeries from her battle with breast cancer. I am so thrilled that the end of the ordeal is near and God has carried her and all of us through such a crazy year. I will post pics of our trip soon.
When we get back next week we will be hitting the ground running. School starts, football starts, Free Chapel starts. I can't wait!!!

No comments: