Sunday, May 04, 2008

Highlights

Ok, I know, I know, I haven't blogged in forever!! I also hate that I have no pictures to post just yet! What is blogging without pictures anyway? We have been ridiculously busy the last three weeks. My hubby http://www.freechapelaustin.blogspot.com/ and my sister http://www.familyofmills.blogspot.com/ have kept up better than I on what has been going on. I am going to just highlight a few things that you will not read on their blogs.

* Lindsey and Derek kept the three oldest boys while Jeremy and I went to a Church Planting Conference in Birmingham. Three things that happened while I was away.

1. Random person that used to live in my house came over and walked through my house to see what I have done to it. Weird!!

2. Blake and Sam were throwing balls at one of our neighbors garage door and woke them up!

3. Blake taught himself how to ride a bike without training wheels. He asked Aunt Lindsey to take the wheels off and he was gone. He is only four, but fearless. This one I am sorry I missed. The other two not so much!

*We had our first Preview Service! Jeremy can tell you more about it on his blog!

Highlights:

1. My garage is no longer mine. It is the Free Chapel Storage Unit. I had three people drive by and stop because they thought I was having a garage sale. When have you ever seen people selling stage lights at a garage sale?

2. As soon as we arrived at the theatre 7 a.m. with all four of my boys, Sam spilled his chocolate milk all over the floor. I was trying to clean it up as fast as I could so the manager wouldn't see it. Ugh

3. I lost Tyler for about 20 minutes at the theatre. Lindsey, Wade, and I were looking all over for him. He was in the bathroom!! We had a nice long talk about letting me know! Whew!!

*We traveled to West Palm Beach with Grayson and my Mom and Dad kept the three other boys. Highlights:

1. Our flight was late leaving Austin to Atlanta and we missed our connecting flight to WPB. Delta was so nice to put us up in a hotel by the airport. One word: Gross! Also, we didn't have any luggage, so same outfit the next day. Yuck!!

2. Gray started saying "cookie" and "cracker". This goes to show you how many of both of these things he had on the airplane.

3. While we were gone I thought Tyler was out of school on the Monday we were coming back. My Mom called that morning and said she was pretty sure they had school. She said the neighborhood was like a ghost town!! Free day for Ty!!

Honestly we have had an awesome last few weeks! We have been so blessed with family and friends. We love what God has called us to do. We are having a blast.

I will post pictures soon!!

No comments: