Saturday, July 09, 2011

Product Review

I love to share a product when I find something I really like.
Here is the background:
I had all my boys by the time I was 29 and around 30 I started having acne. It was so weird for me, because honestly I dealt with the occasional break out when I was a teenager, but nothing like I have had the last three years. My OBGYN said it was probably hormones and women do experience break outs in their 30's. I also went to my Dermotologist to see what she thought. So over the course of about a year and half I have been on antibiotics, prescription topical medicine, the birth control pill, proactive, skin medica, and many other over the counter face wash lines. The antibiotic worked the best, but it is a short term thing and it can't be good for your health to be on antibiotics for very long.
I also tried the pill for about six months, but recently went off of it because I don't need it and I couldn't tell that big of difference in my break outs. I also started using this:
It is Go 360 Clean and I use the orange one, which is for acne. It comes with a scrub brush that you apply it with. I have seen a huge difference in my complexion! Jeremy and my sister have even noticed the difference.







No comments: