Monday, April 18, 2011

Servolution

Every year the week before Easter Free Chapel participates in Servolution. We get out and serve the community! Jeremy, the boys, and I look forward to it each Spring.

I made Nest Egg Cookies and boxed them up to invite our neighbors to Easter Service.

Saturday we gave out cold water bottles at the City of Lakeway's Easter Eggstravaganza! We also did a little egg hunting as well.

Parker and Gray trying to be patient as possible to grab some eggs.


Don't you love my child with no shoes and a Dillard's bag for an Easter basket.
Here are my excuses why: 1. I need Jeremy to grab our lovely Pottery Barn Easter baskets from high up in the garage. 2. We had 4 parties this weekend. 3. I can't do everything.

The Blakester who loves any type of competition. He really wanted the Golden Egg.



No comments: