Monday, April 11, 2011

Project Mode

I saw this awesome photo collage on Under the Sycamore blog. I think hers looks better, but she is a professional photographer and I am clearly not.
I have been looking for something really big to go over this black piece of furniture in my dining room, but everything big cost some major bucks. I loved this because it was super easy and inexpensive. The boys actually LOVE looking at all the pictures. Now I am searching for a pair of turquoise lamps to go on each side. I followed Ashley's directions: 111 photographs cut 4x4, hot glue them to your wall (yes, you read that right), start with the middle photograph and eyeball your rows.
I wish their wasn't a glare. It looks a lot better in person.
I will make sure to take a picture of the finished product once I find my lamps!!
Have a great Monday!!

No comments: