Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Christmas 2010

Don't you just love how many pictures I have of this day? Jeremy took a lot of video and I need him to show me how to do it. We will be way into 2011 if I wait for that.
This first picture cracks me up, because the boys are struggling so much. They are so anxious to come out to their stockings and presents.


We did a very light Christmas this year and it felt so good. The boys got stockings and one "bigger" type gift and then a joint gift. They loved it. As a Mom I get wrapped up in the emotion of wanting to buy them everything. So, I had to ignore the emotion and welcome the logic. Jeremy was on cloud 9 and to be honest the boys didn't even know the difference.
Tyler was opening his "bigger" gift. An itunes gift card.

Around 10 we went down to Lindsey's for our big family Christmas. It was so much fun and crazy. I will have to put a video of the noise level when all the kids were opening gifts. It is comical. Also, I ate so much, bordering on gluttony.

No comments: