Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thank you Goodwill

Just recently we got a brand new Goodwill about 2 minutes away. The Goodwills in Austin are really great. I am not sure why, maybe because they are big on philanthropy in this city. Anyway, I found this coffee table for $18. It was oak with an orange painted top. I actually bought it to paint and resale it. I brought it in the house to stage it for pics on Craigslist. I just can't do it. I love it way too much.

this is our "front room", supposed to be office
a little distressing never hurt
On another note, my sweet husband will be taking a little trip with all four of my boys next week and I am going to repaint our entire living/kitchen area. Yes, I will miss the color that it is, but it has been three years. I need to lighten it up a bit. I will post pics after. Oh, and I would love to decorate for Christmas while they are gone. Maybe, if I work really smart, it will happen.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Wow!!! What a cute table. I don't think I'd be getting rid of that either. =)