Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October 31st

We had the busiest Sunday we have had in a long time on Halloween. We had church, lunch and baptism at the Lake, and then at 4:30 we had several families start helping us cook hot dogs. We provided dinner to our neighborhood before trick or treating. I don't love Halloween, but I do love that people actually get out of their houses to be in community with others. We met a lot of new people and hung out with the ones we have known longer. Our boys had a blast just hanging out in our cul-d-sac with their buddies.
Most of the picture are from before or right at the beginning of the party. I start talking to people and I forget all about picture taking. I need to get better at that.

Okay, I love Parker and Gray, but just look at their friend Grace. She lives right across the street and boy does Grayson love her.


Yes he did!!

Getting ready for our friends to come.

This happens everyday just without the costumes. Boys, lots of boys.

No comments: