Monday, May 03, 2010

Lake Austin

I love this time of year in Austin. The weather is perfect and we are so blessed to live by Lake Austin and Lake Travis. A couple of Mondays ago we took advantage of the nice weather and went out on the boat with the family, without kids. We scooted down Lake Austin (the water was freezing) and docked at Hula Hut. I ate so much creamy jalapeno ranch with my chips. It was ridiculous.
Wade and Kimberly with the 360/Pennybacker bridge in the background.
I think this was right before my Mom got soaked. She looked like she had just ridden Thunder Mountain at Six flags. We laughed until we cried. And of course Wade wouldn't let it go. Thanks Mom for being a good sport.
Jeremy and his crazy driving. The reason Mom got wet. She hates getting wet.
Wade and Dad checking out the huge houses on Lake Austin.

No comments: