Monday, May 03, 2010

Birthday Party!!

This weekend we had a Birthday party for Gray and Parker. Gray and Parker are only 5 weeks a part in age. We felt like 3 was a good age to have a joint birthday party for them. Jeremy and I do not do birthday parties for our boys every year. We have family parties, but never a big party. This year Tyler and Blake have decided to have a few friends over for their parties, but Sam and Gray are going to have a bigger party this year. Sam's is this Summer and he is already planning it. Anyway, it was great. Lindsey and I had a lot of fun planning it and the boys had a blast. We did an animal invitation that read "Attention all Party Animals", animal cupcakes, and animal type goodie bags (pen, notebook, box of animal crackers, animal stickers). I am sure Lindsey will have better details on her blog, so check it out if you want to know more.
These pics are in backwards order, but I don't have the patience or time to redo this blog entry. :)
Sweet brothers with the Birthday Boy!!
I had to sit in the back on the way home because our van was packed.
Matching "3" shirts from Etsy!!
Papa and Gray.
Waiting in line for the Zip Line.
I can't believe Gray is almost 3! (May 31st)



Most of my pictures were blurry. So frustrating. Not sure if it is me or the camera!
Sam loved this place.
Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, and Zebras! These were really fun to make.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I cannot believe you guys made those cupcakes! How fun?! They look amazing and yummy!