Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh the Conversations!

I wish I could remember all the conversations my boys have with each other and with Jeremy and I! This is one from today when we were shopping for a new washer for four hours!!

Tyler (9): "When I drive I want to drive a Dodge Ram truck"
Me: "I think you should drive the van (our 2004 Honda Odyssey) when you turn 16! Better gas mileage, you can pile in your friends, put your drums in the back for when you are in a band."
Blake(6): "You could drive your girlfriend in the van!" (laughing hysterically)
Sam(4): "I want to drive an RV."
Gray(2): "I want to ride the bus."
Sam(4): "You can take Blake and me and Gray to get a treat!"
Tyler (9): "I still want a truck!"

We also played several rounds of "Would you rather..." which gets pretty interesting with the boys for example "Would you rather smell like a monkey or a dog?" I can't even participate when it turns in that direction.:)

No comments: