Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Arrrrr!!!

We had a great time trick or treating this Halloween. All the boys were pirates. I loved it because I only spent 8 bucks on all my boys costumes. I just pieced together stuff from the "dress up bin". I was a little nervous they might look like a homeless person, but it turned out fine. We got so much candy that I think I might have to throw it away while they are sleeping. I am trying to think of some creative way not to waste it, so if you have any ideas let me know.

We sort of thought Gray looked like a pirate, but maybe a waiter at an Italian restaurant.


Blake had a peg leg and he played it up like crazy!!



Always the actor!




Jax looks amazing!!





Lawson cracked me up. He had puffy sleeves that were hilarious on his little body. He also ate candy the whole time we were out. A boy after my own heart!




It took all of 2.5 seconds for Sam to smear his make-up!!









2 comments:

Naomi said...

We had a little pirate over here too! Your boys are cuties!

Sarah Bragg said...

Love the costumes! You did a great job. As far as getting rid of candy, I read a post earlier this week from the blog Cool Mom Picks about ways to get rid of the candy.

http://www.coolmompicks.com/2009/11/donating_extra_halloween_candy.php