Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Top 3 in the Self Household!

1. I love these action packs. I have seen them, but they seemed pricey to me and I didn't want to risk it. Our friends that let us use their lake house this Summer had them. The dishes smelled so good and came out sparkling clean. I still didn't know if it was because they had a great dishwasher or because of these little packets. I have been begging Jeremy for a new dishwasher. Most of my dishes come out dirty even after the wash. ( I do a ton of dishes by the way) Anyway, these things really work even on my crappy dishwasher. Well worth the money to me.2. Four boys=stains galore. This really works wonders especially on grease and blood. Don't even ask about the blood thing. My boys have bloody noses and bloody body parts often.
3. This is my microfiber chair that comes in a pair. Well, today Gray got a hold of Jeremy's red pen and went to town.
I googled my problem and here you go. Hand Sanitizer got every bit of it out and very easily. My chair is brand new. Can you believe it? I just had to share. It is good for germs and ink!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Bragg said...

Great tips!!