Saturday, July 04, 2009

Update

I love blogging. I love reading other peoples blogs even more. I have had a much harder time since we started Free Chapel. Time seems to just slip away and blogging gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Anyway, here is what we have been up to for the last month.

1. Swimming. We joined our community Swim Center (water slides and all). It is worth every penny and we practically live there. Most of the lifeguards know my boys. I am not sure if that is bad or good.
2. Staining Concrete. Our house has been under construction. We are pulling up our carpet and staining our concrete floors. What a stinkin project. I know it is going to be worth it, mainly because they are indestructible.
3. Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey. We have FPU every Monday night and it has rocked our world for the last three months and continuing. It has been hard, but we love it.

Now I am off to dinner and fireworks. Happy 4th of July!!!


No comments: