Friday, July 10, 2009

The Self's

We recently had a friend of ours, Kendall, come and take some pics of the boys. We were in desperate need since all the professional pictures in our house only are of Tyler, Blake, and Sam. Poor Gray, the baby, the last born.
Anyway, Kendall is so sweet and did such an awesome job. I love them. I can't wait to put them all over the house.
I love this picture.



I love Sam's smile in this picture.

These are so my boys.
Tyler 8
Blake 6 in 19 days
Sam 4 in Aug.
Gray 2

3 comments:

Stephen and Kelly said...

Great pics! Can Kendall take a road trip to ATL????

CrossFit Palm Beach said...

These pictures are so beautiful!!! I also love your blog, maybe I will start mine up again. Did you ever get my message I sent you on FB?

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just beautiful! Those are great pictures! You all look great!