Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day.  All Mom's do I am sure.  My Mom spoke at Free Chapel that day.  I didn't get to hear her, but I heard it was excellent.  It should be up on the website soon.  (www.freechapelaustin.com). We didn't celebrate until later that afternoon.  We went to The Oasis for dinner which is on the lake.  It was a little toasty and long, but fun.  Then we went to Shake's for dessert.  I love hanging with some of my favorite moms... my Mom, Kimberly, and Lindsey.  
Mama Don, Ty, Papa.  Papa looks warm!
Jerm and the boys.  Gray loves cheese dip.

***I did have some pictures of the whole family, but I just got BRACES recently and I am not loving the pics.  I feel like Drew Barrymore on Never Been Kissed when she thinks back about when she was high school.  Lovely!!

3 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

That's funny about the braces and Drew Barrymore! Your boys are so cute!

Unknown said...

The time I came to Austin to visit my cousin we went to The Oasis.. what a view.. Still have the cups from there. Braces.. huh!! Feel your pain.. I had them 2x in High School!

Paige Martin said...

Ash, seriously....you do not look like Drew Barrymore on Never Been Kissed. You can't even hardly tell. You are sooo funny!!!