Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Micah

Baby Micah was born Friday night at 9:00 p.m. He was 8lbs 2oz and 20 inches long. Lindsey was such a trooper. Unfortunately we had to reschedule her shower. She missed it due to going into labor. What are the chances of that? Anyway, we had fun yet again welcoming sweet Micah into the world. My Dad, Mom, Kimberly, and I were all there with Derek and Lindsey. So fun. My personal opinion is that he favors Parker, but has his own look. Tyler, Blake, and Jeremy went to meet him tonight. I am so excited about having 4 nephews. I love them so!! Mom, Linds, and I after the epidural (ha ha) and before Micah arrived.
Dr. Seeker, Derek, and Micah








1 comment:

Stephen and Kelly said...

He's so handsome! Looks like he has a head full of hair like Parker...so cute. And speaking of hair, yours looks so pretty Ashley! Of course, you always look great in your pics!