Thursday, November 06, 2008

Election Day

This is us on Election Day/Night! We actually did watch it a few minutes with the boys. The boys perspective on the election is really comical. They had a mock election at Tyler and Blake's school. The boys love to say the name Obama. Also, Tyler said only old people vote for John McCain because he is old. All day Blake asked anyone he saw "Who did you vote for?" I thought is was cool that he didn't even think someone wouldn't vote. I did tell him he isn't supposed to ask people who they vote for. Did that stop him? NO!!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Funny post. The morning after the election Kourtney heard the news in the background and asked who won (the girls also enjoyed saying Obama). I told her Obama won and she said is that who you voted for? I said no. She said, that's okay you can try again next year. These kids crack me up. If only it were that simple...