Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Kimberly, Wade, Jax, and Lawson all came over for Halloween. The boys were all Cavemen. Kimberly made their costumes. We hit Sonic around 5 p.m. and then headed to our hood to trick or treat. We started early which was a great thing because they were done by 7:30. We saw so many friends and neighbors. It was awesome.
I love this one above!! I just wish Lawson was looking up.

I love how Jax and Gray are looking at each other and Lawson is trying to get in on the action.


Tyler had no problem getting in character.


Gray loved trick or treating. He would wave and say "Bye" about a million times as we walked away from each house. He also wouldn't put his candy in his bag. He was trying to hold on to all of it.



Can we say Sugar High?





Lawson and Gray's cool ride.






Beautiful boy!!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Stephen and Kelly said...

SO CUTE! I love it! I bet those boys turned quite a few heads last night!

Mageetribe said...

Oh, that is such a good idea for a herd of boys!! I love it! They look awesome...where was Parker?

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I LOVE their outfits! So funny.