Monday, October 06, 2008

Blog Shmog

*this is the only picture I have to post. I am such a slacker.


I know, I know, I have not been on top of my blog. I really like to blog and I have had my blog since Sam was 4 months old, so it is almost three years old. I love letting my friends and family know what is going on. It has been a crazy five weeks around the Self household. We are loving what God is doing at Free Chapel, but it is keeping us so very busy. Here are a few highlights from the home front. (you can catch up with Free Chapel on jerms blog.)

1. Jeremy and I took a trip to Atlanta for our good friend Brent's wedding. It was awesome. We stayed with our dear friends the Burton's. We saw so many college friends and South Florida friends. Did I mention we didn't have our kiddos with us? I read all the way to Atlanta and all I carried on the plane was my purse. Wow!!! I owe Lindsey big time for watching my boys.

2. Blake is loving football and Tyler starts basketball this week.

3. Sam is really funny. Quick Story: I was praying for the boys before I dropped them off at school and at the end I said "and everybody says...amen" and Sam said "No Mom! And all God's people say...amen."

4. Gray loves cell phones, keys, and shoes.

1 comment:

Stephen and Kelly said...

Gray is so handsome! I LOVE the hair!