Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

Monday was the first day of school. I love that school doesn't start until Aug. 25th. Tyler is in 2nd and Blake started Kindergarten. I would not have guessed a couple of years ago that Blake would go into Kinder with such ease. He was totally the kid who was kicking and screaming making other kids cry because he was crying going into his class.
Check out my friend Rachel's blog about school aged kids. It is so true!! The responsibility of it all.
This is not a great pic, but it was on the way to school.


Awesome Day! Two thumbs up!!
*Jax I will get you a picture of the boys coming off the bus!!!

1 comment:

Mageetribe said...

Oh my goodness...I forgot Blake was starting kindergarten! Wow...he looks like such a big boy. What are you doing during the day with only two???