Thursday, July 03, 2008

I HATE Moon Sand!

I know hate is such a strong word and my boys are actually not allowed to say the word at all, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Our moon sand kit was a gift from my dear dear sister, who only has a 1 year old and has no idea about the world of moon sand, play dough, and floam. She gave it to Tyler at Christmas, so that is how long I have been putting this project off. What was I thinking? All, I have to say is I will repay my sister for her thoughtful gift!!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I completely agree with you! I hate it too!!!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

Hate the stuff! Tony bought it for the girls one night when I wasn't with them because Leighton begged for it. I threw it in the trash after they played with it once. They might has well brought a bucket of dirt in the house and dumped it all over the table and floor.

Andrea said...

Ashley, me too! My boys have it but we only play with it outside. Of course they end up dragging it inside either on their shorts or feet or hands. Who invented that stuff anyways!

Abigail said...

haha, how funny my sister already posted! I think I was the one who bought it for the boys! Yea, it's not great...