Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sum Sum Summer Time!!

We are having so much fun with Tyler being home for the summer. The boys are getting creative, because we established we weren't watching T.V. all day. They do get to watch T.V. just not all day. Tyler and Blake are really into reruns of The Incredible Hulk when they get to watch it. We have been doing crafts, playing with water balloons, and playing outside with all the kids on our street! So fun!! Noah's Ark has been around our house since Tyler was one and it is still a hit.

2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

We had this same Noah's ark.... I wish I had kept it. Your boys are so big and look like so much fun. What is your email so I can send you an invite to my blog? I saw you on Kelly Johnson's. Hope yall are doin' great!!

Johnson said...

Ashley, I need ideas for playing!! I am so sick of the tv and my kids drive me crazy in the house!!! It's almost TOO hot to hang out outside with a 7 month old all day. We have started going to the pool at least once a week, but other than that they are bored and driving me crazy! I guess all your ideas will be for boys though!

Kourtney is just ready to start school this fall. She is the one who is most bored.

-Kelly