Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slip and Slide

So, what in the world do we do in the summer? Kimberly, Lindsey, and I are always trying to come up with stuff to do. This week, we made smoothies and busted out the $10 slip and slide. The boys had a blast plus had a good serving of fruit and dairy (this is coming from a Mom that offers her children cereal for dinner when Jeremy isn't there for dinner. I love cereal nights!!!). We drank fruit smoothies, played a little, and then had lunch together. It was way better than cleaning your house...again..... for the 1000th time. Jax didn't so much like the slide or the slip part, but he did like the water spraying.
I love Sam's belly!!
Did I mention that we added dish soap?

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I am so glad I am not the only mom who has served cereal for dinner. And why is it that I think I need to clean the house for the 1000th time when my kids are right there wanting me to be a kid again with them?!?!?

-Kelly