Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sam I Am


Today I took Gray and Sam to the doctor for Gray's one year check-up. (Yes, the doctor said "Happy Birthday" to Gray, and then said "Oh a month ago". So I am not right on it. Whatever.) Back to my point. Sam and I read Green Eggs and Ham and I had no idea that this was the first time I had read it to him. I have read it a million times and especially to Tyler and Blake. I wish you could have seen Sam. Every time I said his name his eyes were huge and he was smiling. He really thought they were talking about him. So sweet!! Sam actually would never like Green Eggs and Ham, because of something else he said to me at the doctor's office. It went something like this:


Me: "Sam, do you like spinach?"

Sam: "What is it?

Me: "It's a vegetable."

Sam: "Yes, I only like bananas, brownies, cookies, and candy."


Oh my word!!!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Why do kids do that to us?!?!??!?!?!?

-Kelly