Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What?????

Kids are so funny, aren't they? They are quite entertaining just by the things that they say. Here are a few comments that have been said in our house recently. Warning: Most comments are totally inappropriate. I have four boys what can I say?

1. When Sam has diarrhea, he says "it's allergies and that he is allergic" Just Saturday, yelling from the bathroom (he does every time, so I can turn the light and the air (fan) on, he said "Mom, I have so much allergies, ugh!"

2. "Mom, Gray has a treasure in his nose." said Blake

3. "If you say WHATEVER (with attitude) it's bad, but if you say whatever (sweet), that's ok!" says Sam

These are just a few!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family is so precious! we miss you guys, hope everything is going well!

~ The Wheat's

Johnson said...

Hey Ashley! It's Kelly (Webb) Johnson. So glad I found your blog - I just found a bunch of friends blogging, so this is a mass message! Care if I link you to mine? That is the only way I can keep up with my blogging friends! Email me: kjohnson@life-pointe.com.

-Kelly (using Travis' sign in - sorry our blog login is messed up)