Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

Lindsey and I took a 13 hour trip to Birmingham for Spring Break. Tyler was out of school and we wanted to go spend time with my Mom and Dad. So we all packed up the Odyssey and headed East. The trips were pretty flawless except one time I did accidentally kick Lindsey in the head climbing to the back for the 100th time.
I only have these pictures of Gray and Parker. They are at "Papa's Park" and all the baby swings were full. Also, they played on the ground, which my child kept eating the wood chips. You can see a wood chip on his face in the last picture.



1 comment:

CrossFit Palm Beach said...

It's nice to see you have company now when you take those long road trips with the kids. Gray is so cute! You still amaze me with all the stuff you accomplish and being a terrific mom too. Have a great spring break. Miss you lots!

Darby