Monday, April 30, 2007

All Pregnant at the same time!!!!
Ok, so this is the only picture we will probably have of all three of us pregnant at the same time. You heard me right, Wade and Kimberly are pregnant again..due Dec. 20th!! We were cutting it close, Lindsey delivered Parker the next day and I am due in 4 weeks!! I really hate getting my picture taken, especially being pregnant and late at night, but we had to have an official photo. Seven grandchildren (will this be a boy or a girl?) under 7 in 2007!!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! I feel like such a woosy! I was complaining about feeling sick in Austin, and Kimberly's keeping their big secret! Wow! She's one tough cookie...puts me to shame!

ohAmanda said...

Whaaa? I didn't know W&K were preggo!

Love & miss you guys!